Tuesday, December 21, 2010

Play Day

Yesterday, two friends came over & we had a "Play Day" in between cups of tea & lunch when another friend joined us for a catch up.  We tried out Paper Clay - we rolled it, kneaded it, rolled it out, used stamps on it and cut out shapes with cutters & scissors.  It has to dry overnight, then it can be painted to seal the items.  As you can see I stil have to paint my bits.
Then we used a bleach medium.  Our picture was placed under a sheet of see through plastic, we traced the image with the glue medium, allowed it to dry & then ironed it with a steam iron & the image appeared. Below is the image I used to trace but I think you will be surprised when I finish this.  It is going to be totally different to the original.

You now see the lines I traced - more or less.  watch this space to see what the image becomes!

No comments:

Post a Comment