Monday, February 14, 2011

Trying something new!

Have been a member of Postcrossing http://www.postcrossing.com/ for a few months now & just love sending & receiving postcards. I also enjoy the hunt for cards - found some really nice old ones in a little shop in Holbrook, NSW (see previous post).  The one above is one of my artist friend's - mixedmediabymelforrest.blogspot.com/ - she is very inspiring.
This is the latest card received from Bournemouth in England - my first from the UK.


I have started something new today - perhaps not a really wise move considering all I have on my plate at the moment but really felt a need to create.  My sewing room is not ready yet & even if it was I wouldn't know where half my stuff is or even if I have everything.  Found Mailart365 mailart365.blogspot.com/ and have started!  It should be achieveable, will keep it to ATCs & maybe some of my friends will be receivers!  Watch the post box!

1 comment:

  1. Its great to have you with us Chris! I reckon one a day should be easy enough. Alright I'm 10 behind already but it SHOULD be easy enough I think!

    ReplyDelete