Tuesday, October 9, 2018

Five of mine on display

 This was my entry in the Qld Quilters' Challenge 2018. - "We're on our Way"
 "Grannie's Back" - started in a workshop with Pam Holland at Quilt Encounter 2017 in Adelaide.
 This quilt started out as a Mystery Quilt with Sherwood Stitchers, became a single bed quilt that just didn't want to play nicely - the quilting was beating me - so it was put away & brought out at a retreat & opinions were asked for.  One suggestion - chop it up!  So I did & put back together, quilt as you go & it's now a lovely wall quilt.

Top left - "Jacaranda Time" one of my entries in SOTA18  and bottom right - "Tide's Out" my other entry - really happy with all my quilts. 

1 comment:

  1. A lovely collection! I particularly love "Jacaranda Time".

    ReplyDelete