Monday, January 17, 2022

WIPs

Starting a workshop/tutorial with Textile Artist Stitch Camp & I managed to get my bits & pieces together.  Certainly not as exciting as some of the other attendees have posted.

Also getting this herringbone quilt made.  I've had the fabric and the pattern ready for years.  Might actually get it done this year.  All batiks.

Another attempt at getting my scraps down.  There are 15 different blocks in this quilt - all scrap blocks so all will be different.  Ever optimistic.

 

2 comments:

  1. Good luck with reducing the scraps! It seems to be a never-ending task.

    The batik herringbones look good.

    ReplyDelete
  2. That Herringbone is a pattern I was intending to do with all the rectangle samples that Patchwork’s Supplies sent out, mine from the 90’s. I still have them waiting somewhere!

    ReplyDelete