Sunday, December 29, 2019

Off to Germany

 A Quilt for Arthur - simple & made from my stash
 Backing fabric had goannas, kookaburras, koalas etc and embroidered the lable directly to the fabric.
 
Detail - embroidered 'A is for Arthur' in English and in German!  Sounds impressive but the only difference is in the words 'is for' - German 'ist fur' with umlauts over the 'u'.
A cushion cover for Alma - a panel of the beautiful unicorn, embroidered detail and added sequins. If you click on the photo you might just see what detail has been added.

2 comments:

  1. When I read the heading I thought you were heading off for a holiday. I'll have to wish the sweet quilt and cushion cover "Bon Voyage" instead!

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a great fun quilt this is .I am sure Arthur will spend many hours. ‘ finding’ in it.

    ReplyDelete