Monday, December 28, 2020

Christmas!

The Christmas Tree was a little tiny this year - it's on the piano!

Meine Engel from Germany.

Hope you all had a very happy Christmas and are looking forward to 2021.  Some one made me stop & think the other day - instead of thinking how dreadful 2020 was - think of the positives from the year.
I think, for me, it was a release from the pressure of lots of meetings each month. I found out how to participate in Zoom meetings.  I certainly took things slower and enjoyed the freedom of sitting, hand sewing and having naps without guilt!  Hope you got something good out of this year.  

 

4 comments:

  1. Best wishes for 2021 to you and yours!

    The table runner your angel is on is lovely.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you - can't claim the praise as a friend made the runner & then gave it away in a clear out & I quilted & bound it. It is rather lovely. She has a good eye for colour & design.

    ReplyDelete
  3. The Engel ist still there! :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. She is sitting in her box until this Christmas.

      Delete