Monday, March 21, 2011

HerShed




It's starting to feel like home.  Most of the material is back (thank you Margaret for looking after my 'children' so well - she cleaned them all)  Just a couple of things needed - a comfortable chair & a mat for the floor.  I had the weekend away at a retreat with 16 lovely ladies who helped me a little bit more along the road to normality.  Not everything is back in order - things are still missing & I guess I'll keep finding more things missing as the days go by.  Each day brings a "oh - that's gone too!"  Guess that will lessen with time.  Thanks to all who have helped me & HofM with the recovery journey - we still have a way to go as do many, many others.

2 comments:

  1. Chris,
    How bad was the flooding there? Sounds like you had a great deal of damage.
    Paula

    ReplyDelete
  2. looking great!!! can imagine you spending a lot of time in there!

    ReplyDelete